Marc Falco has been handling automobile accidents and car crash personal injury cases since 1987. We are experienced in handling these types of cases and, specifically, dealing with the Florida No-Fault, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) law.
When involved in a car crash or automobile accident there are some things you should do:
- Contact law enforcement. Get names, phone numbers and addresses of any and all witnesses, if possible.
- Seek medical attention and document your injuries and symptoms as soon as possible.
- Take photographs of the scene, your vehicle, and the other vehicles involved in the crash.
- Contact your insurance company. Do not give a statement until you have spoken to FalcoLaw.
- Never give a statement to the at fault party's insurance company.
- Come in and see us at FalcoLaw as soon as possible.
We work on a contingency fee basis, and do not get paid unless you do. We will earn our fee whether you hire us today or two months from now. So why not hire us immediately so we can begin working on the case? We will assist you in getting your vehicle fixed, obtain a rental vehicle for your use, and deal with the insurance companies and their many complications. We also have working relationships with some of the finest medical professionals in the area and are able to assist in getting you to a doctor.
Let our experience at FalcoLaw work for you in handling your auto accident and car crash personal injury case. As always, we will evaluate your case for free and you will not pay us any fees or costs unless we recover money for you. There are statutes of limitations that may apply, so it is best to talk to a qualified injury attorney as soon as possible to determine if you have a valid claim. Phone: 941-955-9585.